- Your mission is to embed robust quality assurance practices deeply into the development lifecycle to enable us to reduce cost, time, and effort on testing, year-on-year.
- Collaborate with other teams to implement the CI/CD pipeline
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Main Task 1:
- Build Automation testing framework for our SaaS products
- Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach
- Prepare test plan/test cases/test data for automation process
- Pick test cases can be automated. Make the plan to implement them
- Perform the development task for automation test scripts, setup the environment, and test report analysis.
- Perform automation testing activities and review deliverables.
- Involve in API backend testing using tools Postman.
- Involve in Functional, Regression & Acceptance testing phases
- Review the Acceptance Criteria for Functional Requirements or User stories.
- Attend Daily Scrum Call and keep the team updated on the Project Status.
Main Task 2: Improve the automation testing process and support CI automation.
- Evaluate and select the best usage of test automation tools for different purposes.
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts of the QC team and across the Engineering department
- Define the automation test approach and test process to support feature delivery.
- Contribute to the building of a Continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process with automation test strategy
Education: Bachelor or College degree in IT or Software Engineering
- 2 years+ testing experience
- 1 years+ test automation experience
- Experience building REST based APIs – from design through to implementation and integration support
- At least 1-year hands-on experience working on a SaaS software product
- Experience with Scrum software development methodology and being familiar with Jira, Git are preferred.
- Experience in applying TDD and BDD, and CI/CD test practices.
- Identifying and recommending the automated testing processes and tools.
- Experience with contract testing
- Good at English communication skills
- Hands-on experience in API backend testing using tools Postman
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a fast-paced, high complexity organization
- Proficient at SQL or other querying languages
- Understanding of microservices/Service Oriented Architecture design
- Knowledge of ERP/DMS system is a plus
- Highly positive – even in the face of adversity
- Highly supportive – always available to those that you need to support
- Highly professional – keep calm under pressure, hear all aspects, collect all facts and make the best call
- Adaptive – if the situation changes, you shape your team to fit
- Communicative – breaking down business context for developers