- Your mission is to embed robust quality assurance practices deeply into the development lifecycle to enable us to reduce cost, time, and effort on testing, year-on-year.
- Leading an automation testing team.
- Collaborating with other teams to implement the CI/CD pipeline.
- Build Automation testing framework using Selenium with C#
- Train and build up team members to catch up with the framework
- Pick TCs can be automated. Make the plan to implement them.
- Prepare Test Plan/Test Cases/Test Data
- Perform the development task for automation test scripts, setup the environment, and test report analysis.
- Contribute to the building of a Continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Review test case and test results of team members, maintain the quality of the project.
- Evaluate the result and document the problem found
- Support the project estimation for testing tasks
- Analyze and raise the issues, propose the solution/method to improve the system
- Measure the performance of components and system
Knowledge & Technical skills
- 3 years+ Test automation experience using Selenium Web Driver, POM, TestNG testing framework
- 3 years+ hands-on programming in C#
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a fast-paced, high complexity organization
- Highly proficient at SQL or other querying languages
- Highly proficient at object-oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills (prefer using .Net framework)
- Experience with Scrum software development methodology and being familiar with Redmine/Jira, Gitlab, Jenkins are preferred.
- Knowledge of ERP/DMS systems is a plus.
- 3-5 year experience in testing and automation testing
- 2-3 year experience with Selenium framework testing tool using C# language
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Quantity needed: 01
Interested candidates please send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application documents include: