- Ensure the project is handed over to the customer on schedule as committed in the contract with the highest quality approved by the customer.
- Ensure to complete the workload in the project within the budget registered with the company.
- Manage and use resources allocated to the project in the most effective way.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensure technical feasibility upon receiving the contract.
- Coordinate internal resources and customers to develop a detailed project implementation plan to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Negotiate and reach an agreement with customers about project stages, acceptance criteria for each stage, communication mechanism in the project, roles, and responsibilities of each member of the project.
- Coordinate with IT on both sides to prepare the necessary hardware infrastructure for the project.
- Control the scope of work in the project in accordance with the signed contract.
- Manage change requests according to the company’s procedures.
- Develop plans to control the handover quality of the project.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks to prevent and mitigate risks that may occur during the project implementation process.
- Supervise and manage project members, ensure resource availability and allocation to ensure the project timeline.
- Track progress, review status, and update the project plan regularly.
- Manage the relationship with the customers and all stakeholders
- Evaluate the results of the project participants when closing the project and share the lessons learned of the project with the stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Knowledge & Technical skill
- Have knowledge in Project Management
- Proficient in MS Project
- Know how to at least one project management tool (Zebra, …)
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
- Team player and have a problem-solving attitude.
- Negotiation skill.
- People management.
- Problem-solving, ability to handle different situations
- Customer-oriented and growth mindset, interest in people
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
- Good in English
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Information Technology or Business Consulting
- PMP certificate is an advantage.
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager of at least one packaged software (ERP or DMS system) implementation project.
- Have managed at least one full-time software development project (analysis, design, programming, testing, installation, user training).
Quantity needed: 01
Interested candidates, please send your applications to email@example.com.