- Report to Head of Consulting and Customer Service·
- Lead functional consultant team in terms of performance and productivity (administratively) and provide functional expertise in the implementation and support of our Client’s functionality in Project Management.·
- Candidate must have extensive hands-on knowledge of the DMS or ERP Application Lifecycle Management product. Including implementation, development of test scripts, load testing, and working with technical and functional teams in the analysis and making recommendations based on testing results.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Define and formalize requirements and specifications of various functions to meet the operational needs of our testing system.
- Work closely with the Technical and Functional team members to ensure the integration of DMS with the Client’s Systems and Functional Modules.
- Ensure timely deliverables of all the work packages delivered in the project according to the project schedule, which has been planned and agreed upon between project PM, and Client. ·
- Write complex functional specifications as well as review and approve the final solution with functional specification documentation and related documentations of team members before submitting to Client.·
- Ensure the performance and resource planning of the Functional Consultant team
- Analyze and review proposals from the team, providing appropriate solutions to problems, and making decisions on the way forward by acting as liaisons between the client and the consultancy team.
- Involve directly discussing with the client to clearly understand its needs. Then provide possible standard solutions for the client’s consideration.
- Involve and take part in change request activities according to the company’s CR end-to-end process.
- Validate the estimated effort of team members
- Play the role of Project Manager for some cases such as the project scope is small or change requests.
- People management and leadership skills
- Excellent client-facing and communications & presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, ability to handle different situations
- Have a client-oriented and growth mindset, interest in people
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- One full life-cycle SAP ERP or DMS Application Lifecycle Management project implementation (Blueprint, realization, testing, “go live”, etc)
- MS Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, Visio, Project)
- ERP and DMS integration experience
- Project Management experience
- Query languages (e.g. SQL)
- Intermediate English.
- Bachelors in IT, Business or equivalent experience
Quantity needed: 01
Interested candidates, please send your applications to email@example.com. Application documents include: