Contribute to product development and project implementation following customer requirements. Such as:
- Participate in the project’s workshops, take requests from customers’ users.
- Analyze requests and design solutions for customers.
- Create Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Blueprint, and Integration Functional Specification (FS
- Develop project functions based on SRS (code function and do automation testing, fix bugs)
- Review code for other developers in the project team.
- Manage timline, report daily to Project Manager in daily meeting.
Join UAT, support Pilot and Mass Rollout for customers by PM’s request.Contribute to building, developing Core DMS products and other products on .Net(C#) platform.
- Analyze and develop new functions for Core DMS products and others.
- Manage functions, hotfixs, builds by releases
- Write Automation Test Script to make sure the packages have no error and get high quality
- Participate in recruiting, training and mentoring for new members
II. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor or College degree in IT or Software Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience working with C# language and .NET framework
- At least 2 years of experience working with SQL Server
- Knowledge of WebForms or WinForms
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Database: MS SQL Server (ability to design and optimize is a plus).
- Can communicate in English both in speaking and writing is a plus
- Experience in ERP & DMS is a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Good at logical thinking and problem solving
- Passion, proactive with high responsibility
- Good in teamwork and independent working
- Negotiable income
- 12 days of leave / year, bonus according to the company’s regulations
- Participating in health insurance, social insurance,… .Premium PVI insurance
- Allowance for lunch, parking
- Green office, free coffee, tea and water…
Quantity needed: 06
Interested candidates, please send your applications to email@example.com. Application documents include: