– Work in a project team as QA Representative under supervising of QA Manager
– Support the project team to get process compliance and quality objective
– Support Development Department in improving and defining the working process
– Comply with the company’s regulations, rules, and working processes
1) Follow the SQA process to:
– Consult PM/PL in applying processes according to project situation.
– Create/update QA plans, schedules, and other required checklists for audit activities,
– Conduct audit activities as scheduled for whether the defined processes and templates have complied as stated in Tailoring Checklist,
– Cooperate with the concerned personnel to analyze the non-compliances, and offer corrective actions.
– Log NC to the Tracking system, Follow-up and track NCs to close,
– Weekly report about project status directly to QA Manager and PM/PL.
2) Follow MA process to:
– Create/update MA Plan, MA Log.
– Collect and verify data for measurement.
3) Join in CM audit activities:
– Conduct an audit to CM activities as planned, and follow the findings (if have) to close.
Knowledge & Technical skill
– Having knowledge of quality assurance and software development.
– Planning skill: Capability to develop a plan and schedule with fully necessary tasks.
– MS Word and Excel: Work on the pre-defined documents fluently, able to develop a template, writing formula, charts, …
– Using MS Project to create a schedule.
– Capability to identify and analyze NC/findings and able to guide other people on applying process steps and fixing NC.
– Researching skill: Capability to research a specific topic to solve the issue.
– Documentation skill: Capability to write a document/guideline at easy to understand.
– Presentation skill: Capability to hold a presentation at team scale
- – Communication skill: Active in communicating with the QA team, the project team for solving problem if any.- Reporting skill:+ Report work progress and project status clearly and timely to supervisor.+ Report problem timely to supervisor.
– Teamwork skill: Co-operate Higher manager with the project team and other QA members.
– Interpersonal skill: Capability to set-up and maintain a positive relationship with colleagues.
– Capability to identify the cause of the problem and active in propose solutions timely.
– Personal Character: High responsibility, caring, supportive, self-control, open mind
– Joined in software development projects as QA at least 1 year.
– Or have been working in software development projects for an ASO/CMMI company at least 1 year in the same position.
Quantity needed: 01
Interested candidates, please send your applications to email@example.com. Application documents include: