1. Growing the business by establishing relationship and winning new potential clients:
- Establishing sales strategies & action plans to win new clients to achieve team’s (quarterly/yearly) ambitious growth;
- Identifying and generating potential profitable business relationships/ opportunities by studying integration of new growth areas/ trends accompany with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals;
- Design and implement the long-term strategy to increase the value of our network (bonbonshop eco-system)
- Analyze the changes and provide advice to sales and product management on potential impacts on our business to help strategy development;
- Explore & Map market potentials for our company product portfolio;
- Organize to keep up to date with the evolution of the market and our competitors;
- Maintains accountability for the attainment of annual sales targets.
- Update the weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecast and Report on sales results in your team on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
2. Leading and building a strong sales team:
- Leading and developing a strong sales team to provide the utmost level of business development & client service;
- Empowering, coaching, delegating and retaining qualified members that will contribute to unit goals and the company at large;
- Screening potential business deal of team’s members and yours by analyzing the situation, understanding client’s needs and collaborate with other function teams to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these;
- Giving advice, motivating team and managing team priorities and diaries of attain the best result. At the same time, carrying out necessary planning in order to guide/supervise team’s members work;
- Ensuring operational delivery and department’s growth KPIs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
3. Internal collaboration:
- Building and owning a good, long-lasting relationship with other internal departments;
- Coordinating with other departments’ managers to the expansion of business with clients, integrating objectives for company growth;
- Attend weekly meetings with Heads, other managers.
4. Operational and financial management:
- Provide input during the annual budgeting exercise;
- Accountable for resource plan and team structure for achieving revenue & profit target for the team.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or a related field preferred.
- Knowledge/ Experience: More than 8+ years of experience progressing their strategic and leadership responsibilities with focus on business development and sales in FMCG, Retail, financial services.
- Skills: Leadership, Planning, Market research, Negotiation, Problem-solving, Multi-tasking, Networking.
- Attitude: Highly responsible, Aggressive, Hard-working, Result-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
- Annual leaves: 12 ~ 16 days
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills