We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our scrum teams to build and develop digital transformation products. We consist of product owners, data scientists, UI/UX designers, DevOps, and senior full-stack engineers are seeking more software engineers with hands-on experience in .NET Core Web API, .NET MVC, and front-end frameworks/libraries to work together to build microservices for not only responsive web, and mobile applications but also IoT devices.
If you also have a portfolio of professional hands-on projects/products that include work with web/mobile apps, we’d like to meet you.
- Designing and building microservices on cloud (Azure/AWS)
- Creating well framework guidelines, and coaching junior & middle developers to guarantee and improve the quality of coding with high performance
- Building beautiful web applications that are responsive, performant, and accessible
- Designing and building well-defined and lightweight REST APIs for various business capabilities
- Creating data visualizations using various related libraries
- Learning the latest technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best tools and techniques possible
Knowledge & Technical skill
- Top-to-bottom ownership of new features, including crafting technical specs, writing readable and extensible code, and keeping tabs on post-release metrics
- Good knowledge of programming algorithms
- Culture of code reviews and collaborating closely with other people
- Experience with both relational and non-relational databases
- Mobile application development experience is a big plus
- 3+ years experience of software development and 3+ years experience building responsive user interfaces, accessible markup, and modern CSS syntax. It’s a plus if you’ve spent more 6 months working in React Native. You’re comfortable writing discoverable and consistent APIs, and take pride in writing successful unit and integration tests for both the front- and back-end.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent
- Experience working in a collaborative team, and interacting directly with other developers, designers
- Proactive problem-solver with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Strong time-management skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- >6-year experience preferred
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Quantity needed: 02
Interested candidates please send your applications to: email@example.com. Application documents include: