- Working with external partners to develop new business opportunities in existing markets or developing new markets for products or services.
- Identifying potential partners based on business needs, goals, and current partnerships.
- Negotiating terms of partnership agreements to ensure that both parties are meeting their obligations and benefitting from the relationship.
- Managing existing strategic partnerships by developing new ideas for collaboration, monitoring performance, and resolving conflicts
- Developing marketing strategies and tactics to promote the partnership to customers and other stakeholders
- Establishing new business relationships with potential partners to create mutually beneficial arrangements
- Developing and managing long-term relationships with partners in order to increase sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Using data analysis and market research to identify opportunities for new partnerships
- Managing the legal aspects of partnerships by drafting contracts, negotiating terms, and managing disputes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Creative, flexible and solution-oriented.
- Data-driven and results-focused
- Ability to quickly synthesize complex ideas, align them with business priorities, and devise actionable strategies to accomplish goals.
- At least 5+ years experience in a partnership development or strategic partnership role.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
- Annual leaves: 12 ~ 16 days
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills