- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Meet customers to gain insights into each opportunity, completing deal/risk assessment.
- Participate in internal meetings to align account information/ sales activites and get support from other departments.
- Open new sales opportunities (New Customers/ Up-selling).
- Close deals to commit to quarterly /annual target.
- Follow customer to make sure payment on time.
- Build and execute business plan.
II. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Graduated from university or college
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B software sales role/ Enterprise Sales role.
- An overall big-picture understanding of the business problems and the ability to present our products as the solutions.
- Proven track record of achieving quarterly & annual Sales targets.
- Treat customers and colleagues with respect, fairness and consideration
- Set Personal Objectives
- Self-Awareness (knowing yourself – your strengths & your weaknesses)
- Income: Negotiable according to ability
- Bonuses on Holidays, New Year’s Day, Hieu’s Day according to the company’s regulations
- Clear training path
- 13 monthly salary
- Support health insurance, social insurance, …. Premium PVI insurance
- Lunch allowance, parking
- Participating in tours, teambuilding
- Green office, free coffee, tea…
Interested candidates, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link apply online: https://forms.gle/9cSATL4AXWygdrS28
Hotline: 0902 886 573 (HR)