– Work in a project team as QA Representative under supervise of QA Manager
– Support project team to get process compliance and quality objective
– Comply with the company’s regulations, rules and working processes
1) Follow SQA process to:
– Create/update QA plans, schedules, and other required checklists for audit activities,
– Conduct audit activities as scheduled for whether the defined processes and templates are complied as stated in Tailoring Checklist,
– Cooperate with the concerned personnel to analyze the non-compliances, and offer the corrective actions.
– Log NC to tracking system, Follow-up and track NCs to close,
– At weekly, report about project status directly to QA Manager and PM/PL.
2) Follow MA process to:
– Create/update MA Plan, MA Log.
– Collect and verify data for measurement.
3) Join in CM audit activities:
– Conduct audit to CM activities as planned, and follow the findings (if have) to close.
Knowledge & Technical skill
– Have knowledge in quality assurance and software development.
– Planning skill: Capability to develop plan and schedule with fully necessary tasks.
– Ms Word and Excel: Work on the pre-defined documents fluently.
– Communication skill: Active in communicating with QA team, project team for solving problem if any.
– Reporting skill:
+ Report work progress and project status clearly and timely to supervisor.
+ Report problem timely to supervisor.
– Team work skill: Co-operate Higher manageroothly with project team and other QA members.
– Personal Character: High responsibility, carefully, supportive, self-control, open mind
College or higher
Have knowledge in quality assurance is prefer.
Quantity needed: 01
Interested candidates, please send your applications to email@example.com.